Subject: Contact organizations.
In recent years (I write these remarks on Independence Day, Wednesday, April 29, 2020), I have participated in the struggle for the disabled in the State of Israel – a struggle that is also known in the media. As part of my participation in this struggle, I sent many written messages through many letters to government ministries, uploading posts on social networks, etc.
I have decided on another course of action in which I will try to promote the struggle for the disabled: voicemails and video files that I begin to upload while writing these lines for as many platforms as possible.
And since I am interested in raising in this campaign the hardships or problems that disabled people or other people with disabilities are facing , and not just problems that I know personally, I would like to draw my attention to the types of problems or difficulties they face today (and of course in general) only– And it is not necessary to specify the names of therapists or patients or any other identifying information about people, or even care institutions
Certain – although with regard to the grade of treatment institutions, there may be some flexibility, for example: in the case where specifying a name of a particular treatment institution would be an explicit request in circumstances that could justify it).
I should note that I currently live in sheltered housing of the “Reut” Association for mental disabled manged by the Ministry of Health through the “Rehabilitation Basket”. I have been suffering from mental problems and difficulties in this area all my life since my very early childhood (I am now 47).
Costa Rica St. No. 115,
Entrance A.- Apartment 4,
Jerusalem, Zip code: 9662592
Phone numbers: at home- +972-2-6427757 Mobile- +972-52-4575172 Fax – +972-77-2700076
Dear.B. 1) My ID number: 029547403
2) Email addresses:My email: [email protected] or:[email protected] or: [email protected] or: [email protected] or: [email protected]
The therapeutic framework I am in:
“Reut” Association – “Avivit” hostel,
6 Avivit Street,
Jerusalem, Zip Code: 9650816.
Phone numbers at the hostel’s office: 02-6432551. Or: 972-2-6428351.
Email address:Hostel Email: [email protected]
4)The social worker of “Avivit” hostel, in our meeting on Tuesday, 12.12.2017 at 13:30 noon, has strictly forbidden me of sharing her personal details and / orthose of other workers of “Avivit” hostel or “Reut” foundation.
5) The family doctor by who I am being treated:
Dr. Michael Halav
“Clalit Health Services” – Ir Ganim” Clinic,
Borochov St. No. 36
Jerusalem, Zip code: 9678150.
Phone numbers of the clinic offices: +972-2-6440777 Fax number of the clinic offices: +972-2-6438217
6) Below is a link to the Channelyoutube I opened it, where I upload content in Hebrew about the topic of the disabled:
7) Here are some links where you can find additional and more detailed content about me and about the disability struggle I participate in in English:
8) I would point out that I am a Hebrew-speaking person and my knowledge of other languages is extremely poor (except for middle to low level English and very low level French I have no further knowledge in this area). I have used a professional translation company to write this letter. Also, in the light of this situation, it will be highly appreciated that if and when you come up of ideas that I can add to theyoutube from where I started, contents will be written in Hebrew – so that I can understand them properly to try and attach them to the campaign.
9) Additional personal information: Age: 47. Family Status: Single Date of birth: 11.11.1972.