Subject: Blocking a Facebook account.
A few days ago (I am writing these words on Sunday, November 1, 2020) my Facebook account was blocked – just like that and for no reason. I will mention that I use my Facebook account to participate in the struggle of the disabled in the State of Israel in which I have been taking part in recent years. I do not write in my Facebook account curses, insults, threats or hate speech or swallowing of any kind that can really justify such an extreme sanction on their part – what do they do?
Costa Rica Street 115,
Entrance A-Apartment 4,
Jerusalem, Zip code: 9662592.
Phone numbers: at-972-2-6427757.
post Scriptum. 1) My ID number: 029547403.
2) My Facebook account is linked to the email address: [email protected]
3) My additional email addresses:029547403 @walla.co.il or: [email protected] or: [email protected] or: [email protected]: [email protected]
4) My name on the social network Facebook (in Hebrew letters):
5) In home computer type/model:
Processor Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
(GB 7.88 can be used)
System Type-64-bit operating system, processor based x64
Computer name: 111886-PC
I’m renting it from day one
Monday, December 30, 2019 from the “Computer Adapters” company.
6) I am using the operating system
7) I surf the web using a browser , chrome and uses considerable magnification of screen characters due to a vision problem.
8) My Internet Service Provider: Hot.
9) I will note that I am a Hebrew-speaking person, and my knowledge of other languages is very little. Except for medium to low level English and very low level French I have no further knowledge in this area. I enlisted the help of a professional translation company to write this letter.
10) Below is a link to the channel youtube in Hebrew which I opened on 28.4.2020-a channel where I occasionally upload content related to the subject of the disabled:
11) On August 10, 2018, I joined a social movement called “Overcome” – a movement in which we try to promote the status, rights and quality of life of the transparent disabled, ie: people like me who suffer from a disease or severe disability that is not noticeable to the outside – and as a result of this external invisibility Severe discrimination is taken from us.
The movement’s founder and current director is Mrs. Tatiana Kaduchkin, who can be contacted by phone at 972-52-3708001. Her telephone answering hours are Sunday to Thursday between 11:00 and 20:00 Israeli time – except for Jewish holidays and Israeli holidays.
Below is a link to our movement’s Hebrew website: