Subject: Pharmacological advice.
Dear Madames/ Sirs.
I am currently taking medication according to the following breakdown:
- Psychiatric medications:
2 pills of 300 mg each each evening.
- TEGRETOL CR-
400 mg-every morning. 400 mg-every evening.
150 mg-every morning. 150 mg-every evening.
10 mg every day in the evening.
4 pills of 2.50 mg in the morning, 4 pills of 2.50 mg that day in the evening, and one pill of 220 mg of folic acid the next day – all once a week.
I will note that for a long time I have not been on psychiatric follow-up – and I had to stop the follow-up every time at the mental health stations in Jerusalem (my city of residence) – due to the contemptuous treatment on the part of the doctors with whom I met. Also due to the aggravation that has occurred in recent years in the physical health condition I have very great difficulties in physically reaching the follow-up itself – however my application to the Ministry of Health regarding a psychiatrist who can reach the patient’s home was denied – and they claimed they have no such service.
Under these circumstances I had to give up psychiatric follow-up, and my question focused on another aspect of the matter: the list of medications I wrote at the beginning of my letter was determined by doctors I met many years ago, and given the major health changes in recent years it is doubtful.
Therefore, I asked you: Do you know a pharmacology clinic in the Jerusalem area, with which I can consult in this matter?
I will emphasize that I am not asking to be referred to one clinic or another, and my application concerns the information about a relevant clinic — and nothing beyond that.
115 Costa Rica Street,
Entrance A-Apartment 4,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9662592.
Phone numbers: at home-972-2-6427757.
post Scriptum. 1) My ID number: 029547403.
2) I will note that there are a number of additional difficulties that need to be considered:
- I am a person living on a very low income-disability pension from the National Insurance Institute, and for many years I have not been able to return to the labor market (I am writing these words on Sunday, November 14, 2021). Therefore, I can not use the service provided privately when it comes to locating information about clinics or paying for follow-up, diagnosis or treatment in the clinics themselves – of course if there are indeed clinics of the type I am looking for. Moreover: due to the severity of my situation even very high discounts just will not help.
- I do not have a car or driver’s license, and I can get to places that are outside my home (and barely increasing due to my physical limitations) through bus travel only. It should be noted that due to the diseases I suffer from, as well as the medications I have to take on a regular basis I will also never be able to get a license — and of course due to my severe financial hardship there is no way I could buy a car — and even if all health problems did not exist. For these reasons I can get to clinics that are a considerable distance from my area of residence or in another city are in any case very problematic.
- In any case, I do not consider returning to follow-up at mental health stations that I am already well acquainted with. As I mentioned, apart from my difficulty in getting there also the disparaging treatment of the psychiatrists I have encountered time and time again does not allow for any therapeutic follow-up.
I will emphasize that these are by no means hasty or reckless conclusions — these are conclusions I have had to reach after countless times I have been monitored in these clinics, and after a very deep and thorough acquaintance of what has been done there for many years.
3) The following is a list of the diseases / medical problems I am currently dealing with:
- Mental Illness — obsessive-compulsive disorder defined as D.C.O, as well as mental illness
Defined as schyzo-affective disorder
- Psoriatic arthritis.
III. A neurological problem whose definition is unclear. Its main symptoms: objects that are dropped from the hands without me noticing, dizziness, loss of sensation in some areas of the palms and a certain problem with balance and posture.
- Chronic disc herniation in the back in vertebrae 4-5 – which also radiates to the legs and makes it difficult to walk.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Beginning of signs of a cardiological problem from the last month (I am writing these words on Thursday, March 22, 2018) – and at the time of writing this is not yet clear the nature of the problem, which is manifested in chest pain for most of the day, difficulty breathing and speech.
VII. Significant weakening of vision in recent years (I am writing these words on Thursday, June 3, 2121).
I have to neglect the problem and not treat it, both because of severe financial hardship as a subsistence pensioner of the National Insurance Institute and because of a very cumbersome bureaucratic conduct of a general health fund of which I am a member that does not often allow me to get tests or medical treatments I need .
4) My email addresses: [email protected]
And: [email protected] And: [email protected] And: [email protected]
And: [email protected]
And: [email protected]
And: [email protected]
And: [email protected] And: [email protected]
5) The therapeutic framework in which I am:
Reut Association – Avivit Hostel.
6 Avivit Street,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9650816.
Phone numbers at the hostel offices:
972-2-6432551. And: 972-2-6428351.
The email address of the hostel: [email protected]
6) My family doctor I am following:
Dr. Brandon Stewart,
“Clalit Health Services” – “HATAYELET” Clinic,
6 Daniel Janowski Street,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9338601.
Phone number at the clinic
Fax number at the clinic’s offices: 972-2-6738551.
7) my additional personal details: Age: 49. Marital status: Single. Date of birth: 11.11.1972.